Sunday 31 January 2016

Bodiam Castle -National Trust


These are some of my pictures of my visit to Bodiam Castle for the very first time. On the outside of the castle it pretty much looks like a lovely place to live and I wish I was around in the medieval times so that I could have looked in the castle before it turned to ruin .

The National Trust have been able to keep some of the rooms how they looked like back in the day and you can climb the towers and look inside them which  gives you an idea of what it looked like.  The stairs are very steep. 


If you are lucky enough to visit you can go on a guided tour of what is left of the castle and in one of the pictures there is a photo of me and the tour guide,  she knows a lot of facts about the castle and made my day very enjoyable one. There us also a very good video about Bodiam, which you can watch when you arrive and a good audio tour.





'Joan the Brewster' Tour Guide



No comments:

Post a Comment